Monday, March 12, 2018

THEY WERE WHALES IN A PREVIOUS LIFE, I BET

As it turns out, Gun-loving Bob was wrong about nearly everything. Remarkable for so reasonably intelligent a man, but as a Marine not at all surprising. Every single Marine I've ever met was "off" somehow. The sanest one was 'Rotor head', who got shot out the sky over Beirut.
His sense of balance was a little skewy, that was all.
'G-G' ("Gigi") of course is in a state of denial.
Has been for years, quite batshit.

Maybe the corps selects for that.

Anyhow, here it is, nine years later, over six years since I stopped talking to Bob-the-hose-bag, and Obama STILL hasn't come for his guns, nor is Sharia law any closer to being imposed than it was then.



I mention all this to illustrate that many normal people ("neuro-typicals") can be blazingly stupid, utterly off their rocker, or both.

[Excepting, of course 'Tinfoil Hat Steve', who isn't on the same planet as 'normal'. He probably never was.]

Especially in Marin County.

Where I work.



I am off for the next two days. My weekend.
I have been looking forward to this.


I am filled with a soft golden light.
According to some people.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...