Sunday, March 11, 2018

NO REGRETS

Dinner last night comprised coffee, whisky and cookies, before, during, and after a cigar. TWO kinds of cookies! One with nuts.

Calm yourself, please do not panic.

The cigar was gluten-free.



On the other hand, nothing was fair trade, green, organic, or supportive of any good causes. And the plight of the buggery rainforest or native people did not enter into it.

Oh well.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...