Tuesday, January 16, 2018

GUSTATORY SHATNEZ

Challah and very unkosher liver sausage are a Wonderful combination! And probably exceedingly New Yorkish. For some reason she bought challah, and our downstairs neighbor (our landlord) gifted us with a fully cooked liver sausage, pleasantly peppery.


At this rate, I shall have gout all weekend.


It was a midnight snack.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...