Monday, December 11, 2017

IS THE DOCTOR A STUNNING REDHEAD? NO?

One more day of being a not very likable dude, and then two days off. My weekend is on Tuesday and Wednesday, plus an extra day off on Fridays. That's three days where I hide out in Chinatown, because I am not young and hip, and on the whole less social and more snippy now than ever before.

I made the mistake of whining about my painful right leg on Facebook recently. Since then, several people have given me medical advice. Which is rather like the dating advice I received years ago when my relationship with Savage Kitten ended, though not nearly as bizarre.

Naturally I followed none of it.
Not one single iota.


I do not take well-meaning advice well.


That's not an admission of error.


But of virtue.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT WOMEN

There are several artists rolling over in their graves right now. One or two aren't dead yet, but never mind. Rolling. Among them Frank ...