Tuesday, November 14, 2017

MATURE TASTE

The metabolism of adults is slower than that of children. Which may be why last night's dinner is still with me. French apple pie and Dutch cheese, both made locally. The French apple pie was truly excellent, as was the California Gouda.

As every John Cleese fan knows, there is something magical about cheese.


I went back to the kitchen to slice some more off the hunk four times.


The apple pie was also hugely good.


I am replaying my youth.


See, I started on the cheese so that my apple pie depredations would not shock my apartment mate, then I switched from cheese to mooncake for the same reason. Moderation in three areas.

It was very good mooncake.

Not all gone.

Me pig.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...